Biscuit and the Little Pup - Biscuit Phonics Fun - I Can Read Book - My First - Alyssa Satin Capucilli

1. Tác giả: LTTK CTV07
    Đánh giá: ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪

For fans of Clifford and Spot, welcome everybody’s favorite little yellow puppy, Biscuit, in an I Can Read adventure!
    Woof, woof! Arf, arf! There’s a new pup in town.
    When Biscuit finds a little pup in the park, he wants the pup to play with him. But the little pup won’t come over to look at Biscuit's ball or to chew on a bone. In fact, he won’t come out of his cozy hideaway at all! Is the little pup lost? How will Biscuit get the little pup to come out? Join Biscuit as he meets a new friend.
    Biscuit and the Little Pup, a My First I Can Read book, is carefully crafted using basic language, word repetition, sight words, and sweet illustrations—which means it's perfect for shared reading with emergent readers.
    Phonics is fun with Biscuit! An introduction to phonics from everyone’s favorite little yellow puppy.
    Biscuit makes reading fun! This 12-book box set, each book focusing on a specific phonics sound, is a fun teaching tool for early readers. Based on the latest research about how children learn to read, these twelve full-color books feature repeated examples of short vowel sounds and common sight words. The simple stories about everyone's favorite little yellow puppy will make the process of learning to read fun.
    Phonics is fun with Biscuit! Based on the lastest research about how children learn to read, these twelve full-color books feature repeated examples of short vowel sounds and common sight words. The simple stories about the little yellow puppy will make the process of learning to read fun.
    About the Author
    Alyssa Satin Capucilli is the author of the first story about Tulip and Rex, Tulip Loves Rex, as well as the bestselling Biscuit books and many other beloved children's books. She lives in a book-filled home in Hastings-on-Hudson, New York.

13.jpg

✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪

Link tải tài liệu:

LINK TẢI TÀI LIỆU

Nhấn vào đây để tải File Audio

Chỉnh sửa cuối: 30/7/19