Biscuit Meets the Class Pet - Biscuit Phonics Fun - I Can Read Book - My First - Alyssa Satin Capucilli

1. Tác giả: LTTK CTV07
    Đánh giá: ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪

For fans of Clifford and Spot, welcome everybody’s favorite little yellow puppy, Biscuit, in an I Can Read adventure!

Hop, hop!

There's someone new at Biscuit's house--Nibbles, the class pet, has come for a visit. Nibbles likes exploring Biscuit's home and wants to play with all of Biscuit's toys. Biscuit isn't sure if he is ready to share with Nibbles, but soon Biscuit realizes that he likes having a visitor after all!

Biscuit Meets the Class Pet, a My First I Can Read book, is carefully crafted using basic language, word repetition, sight words, and sweet illustrations—which means it's perfect for shared reading with emergent readers.

I Can Read books are widely recognised as the premier line of beginner readers. Inaugurated in 1957 with Else Holmelund Minarik's Little Bear, illustrated by Maurice Sendak, the series has grown to over 200 titles, which include mysteries, adventure stories, poetry, historical fiction, and humour. Featuring award-winning authors and illustrators, and a fabulous cast of classic characters, I Can Read books introduce children to the joy of reading independently.

02.jpg

✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪

Link tải tài liệu:

LINK TẢI TÀI LIỆU

Nhấn vào đây để tải File Audio

Chỉnh sửa cuối: 30/7/19