Biscuit's Big Friend with mp3 - Biscuit Phonics Fun - I Can Read Phonics - My First - Alyssa Satin C

1. Tác giả: LTTK CTV07
    Đánh giá: ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪

Biscuit's Big Friend with mp3 - Biscuit Phonics Fun - I Can Read Phonics - My First - Alyssa Satin Capucilli

For fans of Clifford and Spot, welcome everybody’s favorite little yellow puppy, Biscuit, in an I Can Read adventure!

Ruff! Sam is a big dog and Biscuit's newest friend. Biscuit wants to do everything that Sam does -- like running fast and fetching sticks. But it sure is hard for a puppy like Biscuit to keep up with such a big dog. In this encouraging story of friendship, Biscuit shows that small puppies can do big things!

Biscuit’s Big Friend, a My First I Can Read book, is carefully crafted using basic language, word repetition, sight words, and sweet illustrations—which means it's perfect for shared reading with emergent readers.

I Can Read books are widely recognised as the premier line of beginner readers. Inaugurated in 1957 with Else Holmelund Minarik's Little Bear, illustrated by Maurice Sendak, the series has grown to over 200 titles, which include mysteries, adventure stories, poetry, historical fiction, and humour. Featuring award-winning authors and illustrators, and a fabulous cast of classic characters, I Can Read books introduce children to the joy of reading independently.

Alyssa Satin Capucilli is the author of the first story about Tulip and Rex, Tulip Loves Rex, as well as the bestselling Biscuit books and many other beloved children's books. She lives in a book-filled home in Hastings-on-Hudson, New York.

20.jpg

✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪

Link tải tài liệu:

LINK TẢI TÀI LIỆU

Nhấn vào đây để tải File Audio

Chỉnh sửa cuối: 30/7/19