Đề kiểm tra 1 tiết lần 1 Tiếng Anh 11 năm 2017 – 2018 trường THPT Xuân Hòa – Vĩnh Phúc

1. Tác giả: LTTK CTV
    Đánh giá: ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪

Đề kiểm tra 1 tiết lần 1 Tiếng Anh 11 năm 2017 – 2018 trường THPT Xuân Hòa – Vĩnh Phúc

Đề kiểm tra 1 tiết lần 1 Tiếng Anh 11 năm 2017 – 2018 trường THPT Xuân Hòa – Vĩnh Phúc gồm 5 trang, được biên soạn theo hình thức trắc nghiệm khách quan kết hợp với điền từ, đề có đáp án và hướng dẫn làm bài.

Trích dẫn đề kiểm tra 1 tiết lần 1 Tiếng Anh 11 năm 2017 – 2018 trường THPT Xuân Hòa – Vĩnh Phúc:
    + A: My parents forbid me to play the computer games. B: Sounds bad. __________________ .
    A. What’s the matter with you?
    B. What kind of conflicts do you get into with your parents?
    C. What’s wrong with the computer games?
    D. That’s a good idea!
    + A: I think parents should respect their children’s privacy. B: “ __________________ .”
    A. Really?
    B. Absolutely! I really hate it.
    C. Definitely! Children should be punished.
    D. I can’t agree with you more. I like it.
    + Complete the sentences with the correct words based on the letter given
    1. When Laura suffer a b………………………… in her relationship, she saw a c………………………… for advice.
    2. To maintain a lifelong f…………………………. you should be s…………………………. and care about your friend’s feelings.
    3. The biggest advantages of living in an extended family is that parents don’t have to worry much about c……………………………. and housework.

[​IMG]

✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪