Đề KSCL Tiếng Anh 12 năm 2018 – 2019 trường THPT Nguyễn Viết Xuân – Vĩnh Phúc lần 1

1. Tác giả: LTTK CTV
    Đánh giá: ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪

Đề KSCL Tiếng Anh 12 năm 2018 – 2019 trường THPT Nguyễn Viết Xuân – Vĩnh Phúc lần 1

LTTK Tez giới thiệu đến quý thầy, cô giáo cùng các em học sinh lớp 12 đề KSCL Tiếng Anh 12 năm 2018 – 2019 trường THPT Nguyễn Viết Xuân – Vĩnh Phúc lần 1, đề được biên soạn theo hình thức trắc nghiệm khách quan 100% với 50 câu hỏi, học sinh làm bài trong vòng 90 phút, đề vừa nhằm kiểm tra chất lượng giữa học kỳ 1, vừa giúp học sinh ôn luyện hướng đến kỳ thi THPT Quốc gia 2019 môn Tiếng Anh, đề thi có đáp án.

Trích dẫn đề KSCL Tiếng Anh 12 năm 2018 – 2019 trường THPT Nguyễn Viết Xuân – Vĩnh Phúc lần 1:
    + Michael is incapable of keeping his mind engaged in the lesson.
    A. Michael is impossible to concentrate on the lesson.
    B. It’s impossible for Michael to focus on the lesson.
    C. The lesson is not engaged enough for Michael.
    D. Michael finds the lesson incapable to be engaged in.
    + People think that traffic congestion in the downtown area is due to the increasing number of private cars.
    A. Traffic congestion in the downtown area is thought to result in the increasing number of private cars.
    B. Traffic congestion in the downtown area is blamed for the increasing number of private cars.
    C. The increasing number of private cars is thought to be responsible for traffic congestion in the downtown area.
    D. The increasing number of private cars is attributed to traffic congestion in the downtown area.
    + I was absorbed in the vivid story. My grandfather told me that story.
    A. I was so absorbed in the vivid story that I told my grandfather.
    B. My grandfather told me an vivid story.
    C. The story that my grandfather told me was very absorbed.
    D. The vivid story told by my father interested me a lot.

[​IMG]

✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪