Đề thi thử THPT Quốc gia 2019 môn Tiếng Anh trường THPT chuyên Bắc Ninh lần 1

1. Tác giả: LTTK CTV
    Đánh giá: ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪

Đề thi thử THPT Quốc gia 2019 môn Tiếng Anh trường THPT chuyên Bắc Ninh lần 1

Nhằm kiếm tra lại các kiến thức Tiếng Anh 10, Tiếng Anh 11 và một số nội dung Tiếng Anh 12 đã học, đồng thời giúp các em làm quen sớm để chuẩn bị cho kỳ thi THPT Quốc gia 2019, trường THPT chuyên Bắc Ninh tiến hành biên soạn đề thi thử THPT Quốc gia 2019 môn Tiếng Anh lần 1 dành cho toàn bộ học sinh khối 12 của trường. Đề có mã 101 gồm 4 trang với 50 câu hỏi trắc nghiệm, thời gian làm bài 60 phút (không tính thời gian giám thị phát đề). Đề thi thử Tiếng Anh 2019 có đáp án đầy đủ các mã đề 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108.

Trích dẫn đề thi thử THPT Quốc gia 2019 môn Tiếng Anh trường THPT chuyên Bắc Ninh lần 1:
    + His academic record at high school was poor. He failed to apply to that prestigious university.
    A. His academic record at high school was poor as a result of his failure to apply to that prestigious university.
    B. Failing to apply to that prestigious university, his academic record at high school was poor.
    C. His academic record at high school was poor; as a result, he failed to apply to that prestigious university.
    D. His academic record at high school was poor because he didn’t apply to that prestigious university.
    + It was not until after I got home that I realized I had not set the burglar alarm in the office.
    A. Fortunately, I realized that I hadn’t set the burglar alarm just before I left for home; otherwise, I would have had to travel all the way back to the office.
    B. On the way home, I suddenly realized that I had forgotten to turn on the burglar alarm in the office.
    C. I didn’t turn the burglar alarm on before I left the office, but I only became aware of this after I’d arrived home.
    D. I wish I had realized before I arrived home that I hadn’t turned on the burglar alarm in the office, then it would have been easier to go and set it.
    + What does the author think teachers do which they should not do?
    A. They give children correct answers.
    B. They allow children to mark their own work.
    C. They encourage children to copy from one another.
    D. They point out children’s mistakes to them.

[​IMG]

✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪

Link tải tài liệu:

LINK TẢI TÀI LIỆU