Unit 1 Tiếng Anh lớp 10 Bài viết Writing - A day in the life of

1. Tác giả: LTTK CTV
    Đánh giá: ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪

Tóm tắt bài

1. Unit 1 Lớp 10 Writing Task 1

Read the following passage and find all the verbs that are used in the past simple and the connectors (time expressions) in the story. (Đọc đoạn văn sau và tìm tất cả các động từ được sử dụng ở thì quá khứ đơn và các từ nối (cụm từ diễn đạt thời gian) trong câu chuyện.)
    Guide to answer

• Các động từ được dùng ở thì quá khứ đơn: stared, was, arrived, got, took off, began, thought, were told, seemed, realized, seemed, were, screamed, had, felt, announced, landed.
    • Các từ nối về thời gian: on that day, when, at first, then, just when, a few minutes later, one hour later.
    • Bài dịch Writing Task 1
    Một câu chuyện kể
    Ngày 14/7/1945 là một ngày tôi sẽ không bao giờ quên. Vào ngày đó, tôi đối mặt với tử thần.
    Chuyến bay của chúng tôi theo kế hoạch sẽ khởi hành lúc 11 giờ sáng, tôi đến sân bay rất sớm. Chúng tôi lên máy bay lúc 10.30 và máy bay cất cánh đúng giờ. Các cô tiếp viên vừa bắt đầu phục vụ bữa trưa thì máy bay bắt đầu chao đảo.
    Thoạt đầu chúng tôi tưởng mình đang bay trong thời tiết xấu. Chúng tôi được yêu cầu ngồi yên và thắt dây an toàn. Thình lình máy bay hình như lao xuống. Chúng tôi nhận thấy mình đang gặp nguy hiểm. Nhiều người kêu thét lên hoảng sợ. Tất cả chúng tôi đều nghĩ rằng mình chỉ còn sống vài phút nữa thôi.
    Rồi ngay khi chúng tôi hoàn toàn tuyệt vọng, chúng tôi cảm thấy máy bay dần dần lấy lại độ cao. Vài phút sau viên phi công thông báo là mọi việc đã ổn. Tất cả chúng tôi đều vui mừng nhẹ nhõm. Một giờ sau máy bay hạ cánh an toàn. Đó là một sự việc khủng khiếp nhất trong đời tôi.
    2. Unit 1 Lớp 10 Writing Task 2

Work in groups. Identify the events, the climax, and the conclusion of the story. Then report your results. (Làm việc theo nhóm. Xác định những sự kiện, đỉnh điểm câu chuyện và phần kết thúc của câu chuyện. Sau đó tường thuật kết quả của em.)
    Guide to answer

• Các sự kiện
      • got on plane
      • plane took off
      • hostesses were just beginning to serve lunch when the plane began to shake
      • plane seemed to dip
      • people screamed in panic
    • Đỉnh điểm: We all thought we had only minutes to live.
    • Phần kết: Pilot announced that everything was all right. We landed safely.
    3. Unit 1 Lớp 10 Writing Task 3

Use the prompts below to build up a narrative about a hotel fire. (Dùng từ gợi ý bên dưới để viết một câu chuyện kể về cuộc hỏa hoạn ở khách sạn.)
    Guide to answer

Last year, I spent my summer holidays in a seaside town. The hotel was modern and comfortable. I had a wonderful holiday until the fire.
    It was Saturday evening and everybody was in the discotheque on the ground floor, It was crowded with people. They were dancing and singing happily. Suddenly, we felt smoke. The black smoke began to fill up the room. Everybody began to scream in panic. People ran towards the fire exits. One door was blocked. Many people began to cough and choke.
    Then, just as we all thought we had only minutes to live, the fire brigade arrived. Firemen fought their Way into the room, and soon, everyone was safely out of the building. Luckily, nobody was seriously hurt. It was the most frightening experience of my life.
    Bài tập minh họa

Sắp xếp những đoạn văn sau để được một bài hoàn chỉnh
    Indeed, all the stories above are saying why the trip is so memorial one for me.
    I can never forget the trip with my friend to islands in the Southern Sea in the summer two years ago.
    Especially, catching various sea creatures, including sea urchin, small fish, conches, was the most extraordinary experience during the trip.
    Next, the experiences at the islands we visited were really fantastic! The first place was Nam-Hae Do, where we ate delicious foods and walked around the sea shores, and visited some famous spots. Then we moved to Geo-Jae Do, where my friend’s hometown is. We rested at his house and swam in the sea.
    Lastly, the trip was so special, for it was the last time until now in my university life to travel somewhere with my friend just for freedom. Because of my health condition, I couldn’t plan any more personal trip after then.
    Firstly, what made our journey memorial is the time we spent on the bus talking about each other’s life. He and I came to know more deeply about each other, which made our friendship grow more.
    Đáp án
    I can never forget the trip with my friend to islands in the Southern Sea in the summer two years ago. Firstly, what made our journey memorial is the time we spent on the bus talking about each other’s life. He and I came to know more deeply about each other, which made our friendship grow more. Next, the experiences at the islands we visited were really fantastic! The first place was Nam-Hae Do, where we ate delicious foods and walked around the sea shores, and visited some famous spots. Then we moved to Geo-Jae Do, where my friend’s hometown is. We rested at his house and swam in the sea. Especially, catching various sea creatures, including sea urchin, small fish, conches, was the most extraordinary experience during the trip. Lastly, the trip was so special, for it was the last time until now in my university life to travel somewhere with my friend just for freedom. Because of my health condition, I couldn’t plan any more personal trip after then. Indeed, all the stories above are saying why the trip is so memorial one for me.