Unit 1 Tiếng Anh lớp 9 Bài viết Write - A visit from pen pal

1. Tác giả: LTTK CTV
    Đánh giá: ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪

Tóm tắt bài

Write Unit 1 Lớp 9

• Imagine you are visiting your relatives or friends in another part of Viet Nam or in a different country. Write a letter to your family. Follow the outline. (Hãy tưởng tượng rằng bạn đang đi thăm người thân hay bạn bè ở một vùng khác của Việt Nam hoặc ở một quốc gia khác. Sau đó bạn hãy viết một bức thư gửi cho gia đình theo dàn ý sau:)
    Dàn ý
    • Đoạn văn đầu tiên: - nói khi nào bạn đến và bạn sẽ gặp ai tại bến xe buýt/ ga tàu/ sân bay
    • Đoạn văn thứ hai: Kể về:
      • những gì bạn đã làm
      • địa danh bạn đã đến thăm
      • người bạn đã gặp
      • đồ ăn bạn đã nếm thử
      • những thứ bạn đã mua
    • Đoạn văn thứ ba:
      • kể về cảm nhận của bạn (vui vẻ/ thất vọng...)
      • kể về điều mà bạn thích nhất (con người/ địa danh/ hoạt động ...)
      • cho biết lúc nào bạn trở về nhà
    Guide to answer

26 Nguyen Tri Phuong, Da Nang
    June 15, 2016
    Dear Mom and Dad,
    I arrived at Da Nang airport at 8 am on Tuesday. Nam and his sister met me at the airport, then they took me home by taxi.
    I have visited many places like the beaches, the Cham Museum, Marble Moutains, supermarkets, the water park, ect. I have tried different foods: seafood, Da Nang speciality... I will visit Hoi An and My Son tomorrow.
    I feel so happy and enjoy myself so much. The people here are so nice and friendly, the food are so delicious, and the sights are so beautiful.
    I will leave Da Nang at 2am on Sunday and I will arrive home at 5 pm. Please pick me up at the airport.
    Your son,
    Le Ngoc Minh
    Bài tập minh họa

Dựa vào gợi ý hãy viết lại bức thư hoàn chỉnh
    Dear Dad and Mom,
    I /arrive/ Da Lat/ late/ morning, / twelve o'clock.
    When I come, / the weather / fine / and/ the day / beautiful.
    I /enjoy /the cool and fresh mild air /although/ it / nearly midday.
    Uncle Tuan/ meet/ me/ the bus station/ and/ take/ me/ home / his motorcycle.
    I / visit/ many beautiful places/Da Lat /such as /the Flower Garden, /the Chinese Pagoda/ and the Love Valley.
    Yesterday /Uncle Tuan/ take/ me/ to the Prenn and Dambri Falls.
    The falls/ very beautiful and impressive.
    I/ not see/ such beautiful and fascinating sights.
    This morning,/ we/ go to /visit/ the village of the tribe Lat.
    They/ live/ small cottages.
    They/ very friendly / and they / invite/ us / drink their traditional drink, "cồn" alcohol.
    For meals,/ we /eat /a lot of local nice vegetables / and the tasty fruit of Da Lat, fresh strawberries.
    The atmosphere/ here/ very lovely/ and peaceful.
    I / feel / relaxed/ myself with the nature.
    I / enjoy / myself/ very much.
    I/ buy / some fruits/ and /some souvenirs.
    I / also have/ some photos of places / I visit/ show you about my trip.
    I/ plan/ go home/ next Thursday.
    Uncle and Aunt Huy /ask/ me /give you/ their regards.
    Stop for now. See you on Thursday.
    Your son,
    Nguyen Chien Thang
    Đáp án
    Dear Dad and Mom,
    I arrived in Da Lat late in the morning, about at twelve o'clock. When I came, the weather was fine and the day was beautiful. I enjoyed the cool and fresh mild air although it was nearly midday.
    Uncle Tuan met me at the bus station and took me home on his motorcycle. I visited many beautiful places in Da Lat such as the Flower Garden, the Chinese Pagoda and the Love Valley.
    Yesterday Uncle Tuan took me to the Prenn and Dambri Falls. The falls are very beautiful and impressive. I've never seen such beautiful and fascinating sights.
    This morning, we went to visit the village of the tribe Lat. They live in small cottages. They were very friendly and they invited us to drink their traditional drink, "cồn" alcohol.
    For meals, we eat a lot of local nice vegetables and the tasty fruit of Da Lat, fresh strawberries.
    The atmosphere here is very lovely and peaceful. I feel relaxed myself with the nature. I'm enjoying myself very much. I bought some fruits and some souvenirs. I also had some photos of places I visited to show you about my trip. I'm planning to go home next Thursday. Uncle and Aunt Huy asked me to give you their regards.
    Stop for now. See you on Thursday.
    Your son,
    Nguyen Chien Thang