Unit 16 Tiếng Anh lớp 11 Bài viết Writing The wonders of the world

1. Tác giả: LTTK CTV
    Đánh giá: ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪

Tóm tắt bài

Unit 16 Writing Task

Below are some notes made by a visitor to the Ponagar Cham Towers in Nha Trang. Use his/her notes to write a report on the visit. (Dưới đây là một số ghi chú của một khách thăm quan tháp Chàm Ponagar ở Nha Trang. Hãy sử dụng những ghi chú này để viết bài tường thuật về chuyến đi thăm đó.)
    [​IMG]
    Guide to answer
    Paragraph 1
    My visit to Nha Trang last year included a brief tour to Ponagar Cham Towers. This tower complex is one of the most beautiful examples of Cham architecture in central Vietnam. The Ponagar Cham Towers consist of four towers. They are located on Cu Lao Marble Hill, two kilometers north of Nha Trang. They were built between the 8th and 13th centuries. The remaining towers were dedicated to different gods. The largest one was built in honor of Lady Thien Y. The 22.5m tower contains her sandstone statue sitting on Buddha’s throne. The 2.6 statue has 10 hands, each is holding a specific object illustrating the power of Buddha. The tour to Ponagar Cham Towers lasted 5 hours. I was rather tired but the tour was enjoyable, memorable and informative.
    Paragraph 2
    I spent great time in Nha Trang last year. It was so interesting when I enjoyed time to visit Ponagar Cham Tower. They are one of the most beautiful examples of Cham architecture in central Vietnam. The Ponagar Cham Towers consist of four tower which are located on Cu Lao Marble Hill and near the north of Nha Trang two kilometers. They were built between the 8th and 13th centuries. The remaining towers were dedicated to different gods. The largest one was built in honor of Lady Thien Y. The 22.5m tower contains her sandstone statue sitting on Buddha’s throne. The 2.6 statue has 10 hands, each is holding a specific object illustrating the power of Buddha. It took about 5 hours to complete a tour to Ponagar Cham Towers. After the tour, although I felt tired but it was enjoyable, memorable and informative.
    Bài tập minh họa

Write a report to a nice place that you visited in Vietnam. Use some cues below.
    • Where it is
    • What it is
    • What activities you do there
    • Explain why you like to visit that place
    Guide to answer
    Viet Nam is a beautiful country and there are many beautiful destinations. I have ever gone to many land –capes but the place I would like to tell you is Hue. I would not forget this wonderful trip, which lasted in two weeks, with my family on my summer vacation 5 years ago.
    Hue is located in the central of Viet Nam, which belongs to Thua THien Hue province. When I came there the weather was generally quite hot, but I felt be very excited because this was the first trip in my life to Hue. There were many things make me to remember forever. the first thing was that people are very kind, friendly and hospitable, they are ready to help or take care of anyone. Besides, the sightseeing was very beautiful and I visited many places such as: Hue citadel, Huong river, Thien Mu pagoda, Trang Tien bridge and we also went to Dong Ba market to buy some souvenirs. Last but not least, Hue is also famous for food. I tried many kinds of food such as Hue rice, Hue beef noodles. They were so delicious that I tried many times.
    To sum up, that was a maverlous trip. I completely felt happy and I will remember it forever so if I have a change, I will come back and discover many famous places there again.