Unit 2 Tiếng Anh lớp 11 Bài viết Writing - Personal Experiences

1. Tác giả: LTTK CTV
    Đánh giá: ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪

Tóm tắt bài

Writing Unit 2 Lớp 11

Writing a personal letter about a past experience. (Viết một lá thư cá nhân về một điều trải qua trong quá khứ.)
    Write a letter to your pen friend telling him/her about one of your most memorable past experiences. Your letter should include the following main points. (Viết một lá thư cho người bạn tâm thư của em để kể cho bạn ấy về một trong những kỉ niệm khó quên của bạn. Lá thư của bạn nên bao gồm những ý chính sau:)
    • when it happened (Nó diễn ra khi nào)
    • where it happened (Diễn ra ở đâu)
    • how it happened (Diễn ra như thế nào)
    • who was involved (Liên quan đến ai)
    • how the experience affected you (Trải nghiệm đó có ảnh hưởng đến em như thế nào)
    Guide to answer

• Letter 1
    Dear Mary,
    I'm fine. And you? I'm very glad writing letter to you. I will tell you about one of my most memorable past experiences. Last month, my mother told me to bring a raincoat before I went to school but I did not obey. When I went home, suddenly it rained. It rained more and more heavily. I decided to go home in rain without raincoat. That night, I'm seriously ill. I was pity when seeing my parents looked after me and worry about me.
    I hope you won't do it as me. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
    Your friend,
    Mai
    • Letter 2
    Dear Jenny,
    Last night I had a scary dream. I was walking along an empty street late at night. Suddenly a lion appeared at the end of the street. He ran toward me with his big mouth open and sharp teeth. He roared and jumped upon me. I screamed loudly and awoke. I'm still frightened now. By the way, how have similar problems now. Write to me as soon as possible.
    Your friend,
    Thu
    • Letter 3
    Dear Alice,
    How have you been doing? Have you got any plan for the coming school break? Perhaps I will go to see my parents in the countryside.
    Let me tell you about my last summer vacation at my grandparents'. It was one year ago and was one of my most unforgettable experience.
    There is a river at the back of my grandparents, and I often go swimming there when I spend my vacation with them.
    One day when I was swimming with my friends, I suddenly caught a cold. I felt so dizzy and was too weak to continue. I thought I was going to drown but I couldn't call out for help. Luckily one of my friend saw that. He swam towards me and tried to pull me up. My life was finally saved.
    Now recalling that moment I understand how precious life is. This event taught me to appreciate my life.
    What about you? Have you got any unforgettable holiday that you would like to share with me?
    With best wishes,
    Son