Unit 3 Tiếng Anh lớp 9 Write - A trip to the countryside

1. Tác giả: LTTK CTV
    Đánh giá: ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪

Tóm tắt bài

Write Unit 3 Lớp 9

Look at the pictures and the information given. Then write a passage entitled "A Country Picnic". Start like this. (Nhìn vào các hình vẽ và thông tin đã cho. Sau đó viết một đoạn văn có tiêu đề "Cuộc dã ngoại ở miền quê". Bắt đầu như thế này:)
    It was a beautiful day...
    [​IMG]
    beautiful day/ my friends and I/ go/ picnic. take/ bus/ countryside/ walk/ 20 minutes/ picnic site/ river.
    [​IMG]
    put down/ blankets/ lay out/ food.
    [​IMG]
    After meal/ play/ games/ "What song is it?"/ blind man's buff. Late/ afternoon/ go fishing. we/ enjoy/ picnic.
    [​IMG]
    when/ look at/ time/ it/ nearly 6.30 pm/ hurriedly gather/ things/ run/ bus stop.
    [​IMG]
    we/ lucky/ catch/ last bus/ and/ we/ arrive/ home/ very late/ evening.
    Guide to answer

1. It was a beautiful day. My friends and I decided to go for a picnic. We took a bus to the countryside. We walked about 20 minutes to the picnic site by the river.
    2. We put down the blanket on the ground and laid out the food on it.
    3. After the meal, we played games and sang the song "What song is it?" and played the "blind man's buff" (Bịt mắt bắt dê). Later in the afternoon, we went fishing in the river. We enjoyed the picnic very much.
    4. When we looked at the time, it was nearly 6.30 p.m.. We hurriedly gathered things and ran to the bus stop.
    5. We were lucky to catch the last bus, and we arrived home very late in the evening.