Unit 8 Tiếng Anh lớp 12 Bài viết Writing Life in the future

1. Tác giả: LTTK CTV
    Đánh giá: ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪

Tóm tắt bài

Describing the world in which you would like to live in the year 2020.
    (Miêu tả thế giới mơ ước của em sẽ sống vào năm 2020)
    1. Unit 8 Lớp 12 Writing Task 1

Your school organizes a competition for students to write about The world in which I would like to live in the year 2020. Below is an essay by one of the students. Work in pairs. Read and answer the questions about it.
    (Trường của em tổ chức một cuộc thi viết dành cho học sinh với đề tài Thế giới mơ ước tôi muốn sống vào năm 2020. Dưới đây là một trong những bài viết. Hãy làm việc theo cặp. Đọc và trả lời những câu hỏi về bài viết)
    Dịch bài viết
    Thế giới lí tưởng của em là một thế giới hòa bình. Không có chiến tranh hoặc xung đột giữa các dân tộc. Người dân sẽ không phải sống dưới sự đe dọa của chủ nghĩa khủng bố. nhưng tất cả sống trong hòa hợp với nhau. Mọi người có công việc để làm. và tất cả có mức sống rất khoẻ mạnh. Em cũng ước ao sống trong môi trường trong sạch, lành mạnh với ít tiếng ồn hơn và ít ô nhiễm hơn. Có nhiều công viên lớn hơn và rộng hơn nơi đó trẻ con có thể nô đùa và động vật hoang dã có thể được bảo vệ. Nhưng ước mơ chính của em là tất cả mọi người ít chú trọng vật chất hơn, ít vị kỉ hơn, ít bạo lực hơn và yêu thương nhau hơn hiện nay.

1. What are the student's concerns about: (Những mối quan tâm của bạn học sinh trên là gì về:)
    • world peace? (Hòa bình thế giới)
    • employment? (Nguồn lao động)
    • the environment? (Môi trường)
    • the people? (Con người)
    2. Are you concerns similar to those? (Em có mối quá tâm giống vậy không?)
    3. Do you have other concerns? What are they? (Em có mối quan tâm nào khác không? Chúng là gì?)
    Guide to answer

1. The student concerns about:
    • world peace: a peaceful world, no war, no conflicts, no threat of terrorism, and everyone lives together in harmony.
    • environment: clean and healthy, less noise, less pollution, more and larger parks, wildlife is protected.
    • employment: everyone has a job.
    • people’s lifestyle: less materialistic, less selfish, less violent, and more loving.
    2. Yes. I have the same concerns.
    3. No, I don’t.
    2. Unit 8 Lớp 12 Writing Task 2

Write about the ideal world in which you would like to live in the year 2020, using the ideas you have discussed in Task 1.
    (Viết về thế giới mơ ước của em vào năm 2020, dùng các ý đã được thảo luận trong phần 1.)
    Guide to answer

I would like to live in a peaceful and clean world. I also wish in the future, all cars that run on petrol would be replaced by solar cars, so the environment will become very cleaner and healthier. There will be less air pollution around us. We won't be disturbed by the noise of vehicles. Our children will have larger parks to play in. Every one has a good job. When people have good jobs, they will not have any conflicts. Their living standards will be improved. At that time all of us will be living in harmony. Everybody will be less selfish, less violent, and more loving. My main desire is a peaceful world, in which, there will be no war, no threat of terrorism.
    Bài tập minh họa

Practical exercise
    Re-write the sentences by adding words to have a completed paragraph.
    1. In/future/ maybe/ all/ car/ that/ run on/ petrol/ will/ replace/ solar cars/have/ around/ for a while/ so/ the environment/ will/ become/ very wonderful.
    2. There/ will/ no longer/ air pollution/ around us.
    3. We/ will/ disturb/ noise of vehicles/ and/ our children/ will/ have/ larger parks/ play in.
    4. When/ people/ have/ good job/ they/ will/ have/ conflicts.
    5. At that time/ all/ us will/ live/ in harmony.
    6. Everybody/ will/ selfish/ violent/ and more loving.
    7. My/ main/ desire/ be/ living/ in/ peaceful world.
    8. There/ will/ no war/ no threat of terrorism.
    Key

In the future, maybe all cars that run on petrol will be replaced by solar cars, which have been around for a while, so the environment will become very wonderful. There will no longer be air pollution around us. We won't be disturbed by noise of vehicles and our children will have larger parks to play in. When people have a good job, they will not have any conflicts. At that time all of us will be living in harmony. Everybody will be less selfish, less violent, and more loving. My main desire is living in a peaceful world. There will be no war, no threat of terrorism.