6 Vocabularies in C/O - Form AK (Asean-Korea Free Trade area preferential tariff Certificate of Origin)

1. Tác giả: LTTK CTV07
    Đánh giá: ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪

luyen-thi-thu-khoa-vn-cherry-blossom.png 1. Consign (v) /kənˈsaɪn/ Gửi (tiền, hàng hoá); gửi (hàng hoá) để bán
    to give or send something to somebody
    luyen-thi-thu-khoa-vn-cherry-blossom.png 2. Preferential (adj) /ˌprefəˈrenʃl/ ưu đãi, ưu tiên
    giving an advantage to a particular person or group
    Ex: - Don't expect to get preferential treatment.
    - Bank employees usually get preferential rates of interest.
    luyen-thi-thu-khoa-vn-cherry-blossom.png 3. Overleaf (adv) /ˌəʊvərˈliːf/ ở trang sau; trên mặt kia trang giấy
    on the other side of the page of a book, etc.
    Ex: - Complete the form overleaf.
    - The changes are explained in detail overleaf.
    luyen-thi-thu-khoa-vn-cherry-blossom.png 4. Authorize (v) /ˈɔːθəraɪz/ ủy quyền
    (British English also authorise) to give official permission for something, or for somebody to do something
    Ex: - authorize something
    I can authorize payments up to £5 000.
    - authorize somebody to do something
    I have authorized him to act for me while I am away.
    - The soldiers were authorized to shoot at will.
    luyen-thi-thu-khoa-vn-cherry-blossom.png 5. Signatory (n) /ˈsɪɡnətɔːri/ (plural signatories) bên ký kết, nước (người) ký kết
    signatory (to/of something) a person, a country or an organization that has signed an official agreement.
    Ex: - A signatory of the Declaration of Independence
    - Many countries are signatories to/of the Berne Convention.
    luyen-thi-thu-khoa-vn-cherry-blossom.png 6. Criterion (n) /kraɪˈtɪriən/ tiêu chuẩn
    (plural criteria /kraɪˈtɪəriə/ /kraɪˈtɪriə/) a standard or principle by which something is judged, or with the help of which a decision is made.
    Ex: - The main criterion is value for money.
    - She failed to meet the strict selection criteria.
    - What criteria are used for assessing a student's ability?
    - criterion for something
    - The criteria for inclusion in the book are set out clearly in the preface.