Câu 10 Unit 3 Trang 31 Sách bài tập (SBT) Tiếng Anh 9

1. Tác giả: LTTK CTV
    Đánh giá: ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪

Mr. Lee is telling the children about his childhood. Find the appropriate form of the words in the box to complete his talk.
    (Ông Lee đang nói với những đứa trẻ về thời thơ ấu của ấy. Tìm những dạng đúng của những từ trong hộp hoàn thành bài nói của ông ấy)

hand stop enjoy smoke
    talk peel join try
    discuss relax finish wash
    visit argue stay (x2)
    not own look play
    When I was a child, we didn't stay (1) inside watching TV in hot weather. We ____(2)___ an air conditioner, so in warm summer evenings, we _____(3)____ outside on the porch for hours. We children ___(4)____ games or ____(5)___ at comic books. My dad____(6)____ in his chair and ____(7)___ his pipe. Sometimes he ____(8)___ to do a crossword puzzle in the newspaper. Occasionally some neighbors___ (9)__ us on the porch. Then Dad ____(10)___ reading the newspaper and ___(11)___ current events with them. They ___(12)__ about current social problems.
    After my mom______ (13)__ the dinner dishes, she usually_____ (14)__ us on the porch. She and my father_______ (15)___ about the house, the neighborhood, and us. Sometimes she______ (16)__ apples. When she___ (17)__ she___ (18)__ each an apple. My family always______ (19)__ those summer evenings on the porch.
    ' (Adapted from Earlain Kirn and D. Jack. (2002).
    Interactions 1 -Grammar. New York: MacGraw-Hill.)
    Đáp án
    1. didn 't stay ( đã không ở)
    2. didn't own ( đã không sở hữu)
    3. stayed ( đã ở)
    4. played ( đã chơi)
    5. looked ( đã nhìn)
    6. relaxed ( nghĩ ngơi)
    7. smoked ( hút thuốc)
    8. tried ( thử)
    9. visited ( đã thăm)
    10. stopped ( đã ngừng)
    11.discussed ( đã thảo luận)