Đề KSCL Tiếng Anh 10 lần 1 năm 2018 – 2019 trường THPT Thuận Thành 1 – Bắc Ninh

1. Tác giả: LTTK CTV
    Đánh giá: ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪

Đề KSCL Tiếng Anh 10 lần 1 năm 2018 – 2019 trường THPT Thuận Thành 1 – Bắc Ninh

LTTK TEZ chia sẻ đến đọc giả nội dung đề KSCL Tiếng Anh 10 lần 1 năm 2018 – 2019 trường THPT Thuận Thành 1 – Bắc Ninh, kỳ thi được diễn ra trong giai đoạn học sinh khối 10 vừa hoàn thành kỳ thi học kỳ 1 Tiếng Anh 10, bắt đầu học kỳ 2 và chuẩn bị bước vào kỳ nghỉ lễ Tết Nguyên Đán năm 2019, đây là giai đoạn quan trọng mà nhiều trường lựa chọn để tổ chức kỳ thi khảo sát chất lượng Tiếng Anh 10.

Đề KSCL Tiếng Anh 10 lần 1 năm 2018 – 2019 trường THPT Thuận Thành 1 – Bắc Ninh có mã đề 101, đề gồm 04 trang với 50 câu trắc nghiệm, học sinh làm bài khảo sát trong thời gian 60 phút, đề thi có đáp án.

Trích dẫn đề KSCL Tiếng Anh 10 lần 1 năm 2018 – 2019 trường THPT Thuận Thành 1 – Bắc Ninh:
    + The man wanted to get some fresh air in the room. He opened the window.
    A. The man wanted to get some fresh air in the room because he opened the window.
    B. The man opened the window in order to get some fresh air in the room.
    C. The man got some fresh air in the room, even though he opened the window.
    D. Having opened the window, the room could get some fresh air.
    + I am the youngest son in the family. I didn’t have to do much housework.
    A. Being the youngest son in the family, I didn’t have to do much housework.
    B. If I was the youngest son in the family, I wouldn t have done much housework.
    C. Although I am the youngest son in the family, I wouldn’t have done much housework.
    D. Despite the fact that I am the youngest son in the family, I did not have to do much housework.
    + According to the passage, a vegetarian could die from insufficient protein ingestion if he or she ….
    A. did not follow a varied and properly protein-complemented diet.
    B. ate too many animal proteins, and could not digest them properly.
    C. did not follow a diet in which nonessential proteins were ingested.
    D. ate too many low-quality proteins.

[​IMG]

✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪

Link tải tài liệu:

LINK TẢI TÀI LIỆU