Đề thi định kỳ lần 2 Tiếng Anh 11 năm 2018 – 2019 trường THPT chuyên Bắc Ninh

1. Tác giả: LTTK CTV
    Đánh giá: ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪

Đề thi định kỳ lần 2 Tiếng Anh 11 năm 2018 – 2019 trường THPT chuyên Bắc Ninh

Đề thi định kỳ lần 2 Tiếng Anh 11 năm 2018 – 2019 trường THPT chuyên Bắc Ninh mã đề 101 được biên soạn theo hình thức trắc nghiệm khách quan hoàn toàn với 50 câu hỏi, yêu cầu học sinh làm bài trong thời gian 60 phút (không tính thời gian giáo viên phát đề), đây là một kỳ thi được tổ chức thường xuyên tại trường THPT chuyên Bắc Ninh (một ngôi trường với chất lượng giáo dục được đánh giá cao) nhằm giúp giáo viên bộ môn Tiếng Anh nắm được chất lượng học sinh, đồng thời thúc đẩy các em học sinh khối 11 phải luôn rèn luyện, bồi dưỡng nâng cao kiến thức môn Tiếng Anh, đề thi có đáp án.

Trích dẫn đề thi định kỳ lần 2 Tiếng Anh 11 năm 2018 – 2019 trường THPT chuyên Bắc Ninh:
    + “Why don’t you put an advertisement in the local paper?” they told me.
    A. They suggested my putting an advertisement in the local paper.
    B. They suggested me that I should put an advertisement in the local paper.
    C. They suggested that I must put an advertisement in the local paper.
    D. They suggested me to put an advertisement in the local paper.
    + Because he did not remember the meeting, he went out for a coffee with his friends then.
    A. Not remember the meeting, he went out for a coffee with his friends then.
    B. Not to remember the meeting, he went out for a coffee with his friends then.
    C. Not remembering the meeting, he went out for a coffee with his friends then.
    D. Not remembered the meeting, he went out for a coffee with his friends then.
    + It has rained heavily for three days. All rivers and lakes have got flooded.
    A. All rivers and lakes got flooded because it rained heavily for three days.
    B. The three-day heavy rain has flooded all rivers and lakes.
    C. It rained heavily for three days, which caused all rivers and lakes got flooded.
    D. All rivers and lakes got flooded after it rained heavily for three days.

[​IMG]

✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪