Đề thi thử THPT Quốc gia môn Tiếng Anh năm 2020 lần 1 của trường Yên Lạc 2 – Vĩnh Phúc

1. Tác giả: LTTK CTV
    Đánh giá: ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪

Đề thi thử THPT Quốc gia môn Tiếng Anh năm 2020 lần 1 của trường Yên Lạc 2 – Vĩnh Phúc

Thời điểm giữa học kỳ 1 của năm học là thời điểm nhiều trường chọn để bắt đầu tổ chức các kỳ thi thử THPT Quốc gia môn Tiếng Anh, bởi vì lúc này, các em đã nắm được một phần kiến thức môn Tiếng Anh 12, và việc bắt đầu sớm như vậy sẽ luôn là lợi thế, để các em có được sự chuẩn bị tốt nhất.

LTTK Education chia sẻ đến các em đề thi thử THPTQG 2020 môn Tiếng Anh lần 1 trường THPT Yên Lạc 2 – Vĩnh Phúc, đề thi có đáp án.

Trích dẫn đề thi thử THPTQG 2020 môn Tiếng Anh lần 1 trường Yên Lạc 2 – Vĩnh Phúc:
    + Despite his early retirement, he found no peace in life.
    A. Athough he retired early, but he found no peace in life.
    B. He found no peace in life because he retired early.
    C. Early as he retired, he found no peace in life.
    D. His early retirement has brought him peace in life.
    + “Why don’t you participate in the volunteer work in summer?”, said Sophie.
    A. Sophie asked me why not participate in the volunteer work in summer.
    B. Sophie made me participate in the volunteer work in summer.
    C. Sophie suggested my participating in the volunteer work in summer.
    D. Sophie suggested me to participate in the volunteer work in summer.
    + Which of the following about women is NOT true in paragraph 1?
    A. Women play an important role in their homes.
    B. Women will have equality of job opportunities if they are as qualified as men.
    C. Women’s going out to work didn’t change anything in the life of their families.
    D. The main role of women in bygone days was childbearing and homemaking.
    + George graduated with a good degree. However, he joined the ranks of the unemployed.
    A. That George graduated with a good degree helped him join the ranks of the unemployed.
    B. George joined the ranks of the unemployed because he graduated with a good degree.
    C. If George graduated with a good degree, he would join the ranks of the unemployed.
    D. Although George graduated with a good degree, he joined the ranks of the unemployed.
    + Electronic devices are bad for your eyes. Their radiation is very harmful.
    A. Electronic devices, which are bad for your eyes, their radiation is very harmful.
    B. Electronic devices, whose radiation is very harmful, are bad for your eyes.
    C.Electronic devices that their radiation is very harmful are bad for your eyes.
    D. Electronic devices which their radiation is very harmful are bad for your eyes.

[​IMG]

✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪

Link tải tài liệu:

LINK TẢI TÀI LIỆU