Mẩu chuyện ngắn song ngữ số 3 - Những mẩu chuyện ngắn hay nhất thế giới

1. Tác giả: LTTK CTV07
    Đánh giá: ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪

Mẩu chuyện ngắn song ngữ số 3 - Những mẩu chuyện ngắn hay nhất thế giới
    Bilingual short story - No. 3 - The most interesting short stories in the world

luyen-thi-thu-khoa-vn-mau-truyen-ngan-song-ngu-so-3-01.png
    luyen-thi-thu-khoa-vn-star-02.png Ông Walker có một cậu con trai. Nó tên là Harry và được 12 tuổi. Ông Walker đi làm bằng xe hơi mỗi ngày và chở Harry đến trường.
    Mr. Walker had one son. His name was Harry, and he was twelve years old. Mr. Walker went to work by car every day, and he took Harry with him to his school.
    (ˈmɪstər. ˈwɔkər hæd wʌn sʌn. hɪz neɪm wʌz ˈhɛri, ænd hi wʌz twɛlv jɪrz oʊld. ˈmɪstər. ˈwɔkər wɛnt tu wɜrk baɪ kɑr ˈɛvəri deɪ, ænd hi tʊk ˈhɛri wɪð hɪm tu hɪz skul).

luyen-thi-thu-khoa-vn-star-02.png Harry muốn có một chiếc xe đạp. “Nhiều bạn ở trường con đi học bằng xe đạp”, nó nói với ba nó.
    Harry wanted a bicycle very much. "A lot of my friends ride to school on their bicycles," he said to his father.
    (ˈhɛri ˈwɑntəd ə ˈbaɪsɪkəl ˈvɛri mʌʧ. "ə lɑt ʌv maɪ frɛndz raɪd tu skul ɑn ðɛr ˈbaɪsɪkəlz," hi sɛd tu hɪz ˈfɑðər).

luyen-thi-thu-khoa-vn-star-02.png Một vài ngày sau, ông Walker đỗ xe tại đèn đỏ, và sau đó nói với Harry, "Ba sẽ mua cho con một chiếc xe đạp vào tháng tới Harry, nhưng trước tiên ba sẽ hỏi con một số câu hỏi. Con có biết gì về ý nghĩa của các loại đèn giao thông.
    A few days ago, Mr. Walker stopped his car at a red light, and then he said to Harry, "I'm going to give you a bicycle next month, Harry. But first I'm going to ask you some questions. Now, do you know the meaning of these traffic lights?"
    (ə fju deɪz əˈgoʊ, ˈmɪstər. ˈwɔkər stɑpt hɪz kɑr æt ə rɛd laɪt, ænd ðɛn hi sɛd tu ˈhɛri, "aɪm ˈgoʊɪŋ tu gɪv ju ə ˈbaɪsɪkəl nɛkst mʌnθ, ˈhɛri. bʌt fɜrst aɪm ˈgoʊɪŋ tu æsk ju sʌm ˈkwɛsʧənz. naʊ, du ju noʊ ðə ˈminɪŋ ʌv ðiz ˈtræfɪk laɪts?")

luyen-thi-thu-khoa-vn-star-02.png Vâng, con biết, Harry trả lời nhanh nhẩu. "Đèn đỏ là “Dừng”, đèn xanh là “Chạy”, và đèn vàng là chạy rất nhanh!
    "Yes, I do," Harry answered quickly. "Red is “Stop”, green is “Go”, and yellow is “Go very fast”!"
    ("jɛs, aɪ du," ˈhɛri ˈænsərd ˈkwɪkli. "rɛd ɪz “stɑp”, grin ɪz “goʊ”, ænd ˈjɛloʊ ɪz “goʊ ˈvɛri fæst”!")

luyen-thi-thu-khoa-vn-mau-truyen-ngan-song-ngu-so-3.png

luyen-thi-thu-khoa-vn-star-01.png CÂU HỎI ĐỌC HIẾU
    READING COMPREHENSION

☀ 1. Was Harry a boy, or a man?
    He was a boy.
    ☀ 2. Did his father have a car?
    Yes, he had.
    ☀ 3. Did Harry have a bicycle?
    No, he didn't.
    ☀ 4. Did he want one?
    Yes, he did.
    ☀ 5. What did he say to his father?
    "A lot of my friends ride to school on their bicycles."
    ☀ 6. Where did Mr. Walker stop his car?
    Mr. Walker stopped his car at a red light.
    ☀ 7. What did he ask Harry then?
    "Do you know the meaning of these traffic lights?"
    ☀ 8. And what did Harry answer?
    "Red is “Stop”, green is “Go”, and yellow is “Go very fast”!"

luyen-thi-thu-khoa-vn-star-01.png KEY WORDS
    Traffic light /ˈtræfɪk laɪt/ (n): đèn giao thông
    (North American English also stoplights (plural) a set of lights that controls the traffic on a road. The red, orange and green lights show when you must stop and when you can go).

Bicycle /ˈbaɪsɪkl/ (also Bike) (n): xe đạp
    (a road vehicle with two wheels that you ride by pushing the pedals with your feet).

Theo LTTK Education tổng hợp