Review Buổi phỏng vấn sử dụng Tiếng Anh tại Vietcombank

1. Tác giả: LTTK CTV07
    Đánh giá: ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪

Khá nhiều Thành viên thắc mắc về Nội dung Phỏng vấn Tiếng Anh tại Vietcombank.
    Đánh giá Tổng quan, nội dung Phỏng vấn xoay quanh các vấn đề về Quan điểm công việc, Hiểu biết vị trí, Chuẩn bị gì cho công việc và một số nội dung khác của cá nhân Ứng viên.
    Trình độ giao tiếp ở mức cơ bản là hoàn toàn đáp ứng được tiêu chí. Quan trọng nhất, vẫn là dám nói.
    Bài viết dưới đây chia sẻ Review buổi Phỏng vấn năm 2018, sử dụng 100% Tiếng Anh.
    CHÚ Ý: Phỏng vấn bằng Tiếng Anh luôn là tiêu chí "bắt buộc" & "ưu tiên" với các Ứng viên khi tham gia dự tuyển tại Vietcombank.

1. Introduction
    Greetings, basic information about myself: I was a student of National Economics University, specialized in International Finance. I have just graduated and I had a few months having internship at MB Bank.
    In conclusion, knowing that VCB is having the 2nd turn in the year, I apply my CV hoping to get one chance becoming a VCBanker.

2. What do you think about MB working environment?
    In my opinion, MB is a dynamic environment, really professional, colleagues are sociable. In addition, MB's credit services are quite good, especially in the field of construction. At MB, I have learned a lot from my elder colleagues, my supevisors. Besides, the formal training process helps me be more professional, therefore the working process can be more professional.

3. What makes you impressed most in VCB? Why do you want to change working environment?
    I am most impressed with the working manners. I have been using some VCB products such as savings, credit and money transfer products. Having time observing VCB's tellers at the counter, I noticed that even with a large number of customers, they not only perform the operation very fast but also very friendly with customers. I think that in order to have such a service attitude, not only require a professional manner but also a serious working attitude, and a love for the job.

4. What is your most impressive customer you have at MB Bank?
    The most impressive customer I've ever met at MB was a director of a construction company. While heading to the office to meet customers directly to exchange information and situation of the work, I had an opportunity sitting and listening him sharing his experiences and typical characteristics of the field that outsiders cannot know. Thanks to those characteristics, I can draw my personal working experience for myself. In particular, he was also very proficient in banking, accounting and even personnel. I remember he said that “if you want to own a business, you must know all the information related to the company".

5. What difficulties you have ever met when approaching customers?
    What I find most difficult when approaching customers is that in today's market, customers have a lot of choices from banks and financial companies. Each bank often has different policies to attract customers, therefore customers will have too much information and choices, so how to make customers impressed and trust using the bank's services is a big question that customer relationship managers need to address.

6. What makes you think that you are suitable for banking in general and VCB in particular?
    I think that I'm also a careful, meticulous person, this quality is very suitable for a customer relationship manager. This position needs the utmost care when operating and providing services to customers. At the same time, I am also an agile, disciplined person who can grasp knowledge quickly, therefore I am quite confident in integrating with the environment at VCB. Moreover, VCB is a dynamic environment, requiring employees to be proactive in learning and catching up quickly with work, so I find myself able to catch up with this job.

7. Why did you choose MB Bank as your first destination in banking field?
    MB bank is famous for being a highly disciplined and strict bank like the military environment. I want to train myself when I am exposed to a professional working environment. Also I myself am not afraid to face challenges, so I applied immediately when I saw the job offer of MB bank.

8. Do you have any personal talent?
    I can dance, folk dance. If I have chance contributing one perfomance at any special occasion of VCB, I can show you some of my folk dances I have ever learned.

Nguồn: UB Academy
    Theo LTTK Education tổng hợp