Sách bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 10 - Unit 8: New ways to learn - Speaking

1. Tác giả: LTTK CTV
    Đánh giá: ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪

1. Complete the following interview with answers for the given questions. (Hoàn thành cuộc phỏng vấn sau với câu trả lời cho các câu hỏi đã cho.)
    1. A. Have you got any personal electronic devices?
    B. ...................................
    2. A. What do you use your smartphone for?
    3. A. How do you practise listening with your smartphone?
    B. ....................................
    4. A. What do you use your laptop for?
    5. A. Do you use your laptop to study English?
    B. .....................................
    6. A. Do you use your electronic devices to study other subjects?
    B. .....................................
    Đáp án:
    1. B. Yes, I have. I've got a smartphone and a laptop.
    2. B. I use it for practising listening English besides making calls.
    3. B. I download free lessons, listen to them and practise.
    4. B. I use my laptop for looking up and storing information, taking notes, writing essays and doing calculations.
    5. B. Yes, I do. I put English digital lessons in it and study anywhere because it is portable.
    6. B. Yes. I use the devices to look up information and do assignments on other subjects, too. They are very helpful to me.

2. Use the information below to make a conversation between two students about how to 'Use Smartphones to Be Smarter’. Work with a partner. Begin the conversation as shown.
    (Sử dụng thông tin dưới đây để tạo cuộc trò chuyện giữa hai sinh viên về 'cách sử dụng điện thoại thông minh để trở nên thông minh hơn'. Làm việc cùng bạn. Bắt đầu cuộc hội thoại như đã cho.)
    Student A​
    Student B​
    asks B if he / she agrees that they can use smartphones to be smarteragrees: they use them as mobile computers: download assignments and do and submit electronically
    agrees; wonders if B ever uses his / her smartphone as a camera or video recorderagrees: uses it to take photos of the board with a long maths problem, including all steps to solve it
    asks how B uses smartphones to learn Englishuses apps with pronunciation, vocabulary, grammar and an electronic dictionary
    agrees; wonders if B relaxes with his smartphoneagrees: playsgames and listensto music; smartphones make them smarter in study and relaxation

Đáp án:

A Do you think we can use smartphones to be smarter?
    B. Yes, of course. We can use them as mobile computers. With their Internet access, we can download assignments and do and submit them electronically.
    A Yes, I agree. Do you ever use your smartphone as a camera or video recorder?
    B Yes. I take photos of the board when the teacher explains a long maths problem, including all the steps to solve it.
    A It's quick, but it would be better if you took notes of the board. How do you use smartphones to learn English?
    B I use some apps that help with pronunciation, vocabulary and grammar. I also make use of the electronic dictionary.
    A Absolutely. Do you relax with your smartphone?
    B Yes, I play games and listen to music in my free time. I'm sure smartphones can make us smarter in both study and relaxation.

3. Use the questions in 1 to interview two classmates to find out how they use their smartphones or other electronic devices as learning tools.

Sử dụng các câu hỏi trong 1 để phỏng vấn hai bạn cùng lớp để tìm hiểu cách họ sử dụng điện thoại thông minh hoặc các thiết bị điện tử khác như là công cụ học tập.