Sách bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 8 - Unit 10. Communication - E. Writing

1. Tác giả: LTTK CTV
    Đánh giá: ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪

WRITING
    1 Look at the following online messages. Find and correct the mistakes according to the netiquette you have learnt in this unit.
    [ Nhìn vào những tin nhắn trực tuyến bên dưới. Tìm và sửa những lỗi sai theo cách ứng xử hợp lý trực tuyến mà bạn đã học trong bài này]
    01.png
    Đáp án:
    a The student shouldn't use all capital letters or shorthand in his email. He should use a more formal language.
    [ Học sinh không nên sử dụng toàn bộ ký tự viết hoa hay viết tắt trong email. Bạn ấy nên dùng ngôn ngữ trang trọng hơn]

Suggested revision: [ Bài viết gợi ý]
    To: Teacher Susie (susie@schoolmail.com)
    Dear Teacher,
    I would like to ask if we will have to submit our project by next weekend. Thank you very much.
    Yours sincerely,
    Mike
    [ Thưa thầy,
    Em muốn hỏi thầy rằng liệu chúng em có phải nộp dự án trước cuối tuần tới không ạ? Cảm ơn thầy nhiều ạ!
    Trân trọng,]
    b The language of the answer was not polite enough. [ Ngôn ngữ của câu trả lời chưa đủ lịch sự ]
    Suggested revision: [ Gợi ý]
    Question: Does anybody know which bus goes from Trang Tien Plaza to Cau Giay? Thanks. Answer: Hi, I think the bus number 34 will take you there.
    [ Câu hỏi: Có ai biết chuyến xe buýt nào đi từ Tràng Tiền Plaza đến Cầu Giấy không? Cảm ơn.
    Trả lời: Chào bạn, mình nghĩ xe buýt số 34 sẽ dẫn bạn đến đó]
    2 Can you use texting' shorthand to rewrite these messages?
    [ Bạn có thể dùng tốc ký/ viết tắt để viết lại những tin nhắn này không?]

1.I'll be 10 minutes late.
    2. What are you doing this weekend?
    3. Thanks for the gift.
    4. I'll be right back.
    5. See you soon.
    Đáp án:
    1.I'll b 10 mins late. [ Mình sẽ đến muộn 10 phút]
    2. Wot r u doing this wkd? [ Bạn định làm gì cuối tuần này?]
    3. Thx 4 the gift. [ Cảm ơn vì món quà]
    4. I'll b rite back. [ Mình sẽ trở lại ngay]
    5. CUS. [ Sớm gặp lại nhé]
    3 Choose one of the tasks below.
    [ Chọn 1 bài tập bên dưới]
    1.Write a mobile phone text message to your friend to ask if he/ she wants to see a film with you this weekend.
    [ Viết 1 tin nhắn điện thoại di động gửi bạn của em để hỏi bạn ấy có muốn xem phim với em cuối tuần này không.]
    2. Write a short email to your English teacher to ask when you have to submit your final essay. [ Viết một thư điện tử ngắn đến giáo viên tiếng Anh và hỏi khi nào em phải nộp bài luận văn]
    3. Write a short online post to a message board to answer somebody's question about the best food to eat when visiting Viet Nam. [ Viết một dàn bài ngắn trả lời câu hỏi của ai đó về món ăn ngon nhất nên ăn khi đến Việt Nam]
    Đáp án:
    1.Hi, Van. Are you free this weekend? Would you like to see a film with me? Plz confirm soon. CU.
    2. Dear Ms Xuan,
    I am writing to you to ask for the deadline of our final essay. I wonder when I have to summit my final essay. Could you please let me know? Thank you very much!
    Yours sincerely,
    Shmily