Trắc Nghiệm Chuyên Đề Chức Năng Ngôn Ngữ

1. Tác giả: LTTK CTV
    Đánh giá: ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪
    Câu 201:
    Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.
    John was in Hanoi and wanted to send a parcel to his parents. He asked a local passer-by the way to the post-office. Choose the most suitable response to fill in the blank in the following exchange.
    - John: Can you show me the way to the nearest post office, please?
    - Passer-by: _______
    • A. Not way, sorry.
    • B. Just round the corner over there.
    • C. Look it up in a dictionary!
    • D. There’s no traffic near here.
    "Can you show me the way to the nearest post office, please?" (Bạn có thể chỉ cho tôi đường đến bưu điện gần nhất không?)
    => Câu hỏi về đường đi.
    A. Không phải đường, xin lỗi.
    B. Nó ở ngay góc đằng kia kìa.
    C. Hãy tra ở trong từ điển.
    D. Không có giao thông ở gần đây.
    => Đáp án là B.

2. Tác giả: LTTK CTV
    Đánh giá: ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪
    Câu 202:
    Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet t o indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.
    John was in Hanoi and wanted to send a parcel to his parents. He asked a local passer-by the way to the post-office. Choose the most suitable response to fill in the blank in the following exchange.
    - John: “Can you show me the way to the nearest post office, please?”
    - Passer-by: “_______”
    John was in Hanoi and wanted to send a parcel to his parents. He asked a local passer-by the&nb
    • A. Not way, sorry.
    • B. Just round the corner over there.
    • C. Look it up in a dictionary!
    • D. There’s no traffic near here.
    Can you show me the way to the nearest post office, please? – Bạn có thể chỉ cho tôi đường đến bưu điện gần nhất không? => Câu hỏi về đường đi
    A. Không phải đường, xin lỗi
    B. Nó ở ngay góc đằng kia kìa
    C. Hãy tra ở trong từ điển
    D. Không có giao thông ở gần đây
    => Đáp án là B.