Unit 3 Tiếng Anh lớp 8 Bài viết Write - At home

1. Tác giả: LTTK CTV
    Đánh giá: ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪

Tóm tắt bài

1. Unit 3 Lớp 8 Write Task 1

• Read the description of Hoa's room. (Hãy đọc đoạn mô tả căn phòng của Hoa.)
    • Bài dịch Task 1
    Đây là phòng ngủ của Hoa. Ở bên trái phòng ngủ có một cái bàn. Ở trên bàn có nhiều bìa kẹp đựng hồ sơ và ở phía trên cái bàn có một giá sách. Có một cái giường ở gần cái bàn. Ở phía bên trái của căn phòng có một cửa sổ. Có một cái tủ đựng quần áo bên cạnh cửa sổ. Tủ quần áo ở đối diện cái bàn.
    2. Unit 3 Lớp 8 Write Task 2

Now write a description of this kitchen. (Bây giờ em hãy viết đoạn mô tả cho phòng bếp này.)
    [​IMG]
    Guide to answer

This is Hoa's kitchen. There is refrigerator in the right corner of the room. Next to the refrigerator is a stove and oven. On the other side of the oven there is a sink and next to the sink is a towel rack. The disk rack is on the counter to the right of the window and beneath the shelves. On the shelves and on the counter beneath the window there are jars of sugar, flour and tea containers. In the middle of the kitchen there is a table and four chairs. The lighting fixture is above the table and beneath the lighting fixture is a vase with flowers.
    3. Unit 3 Lớp 8 Write Task 3

Write a description of a room in your house. Refer to the above paragraphs. ((Hãy mô tả một căn phòng ở nhà em. Em có thể tham khảo đoạn văn trên.)
    Guide to answer

My Room
    My room is on the second floor. It's quite a big room and very light, because there are two windows overlooking the garden. My desk is between the windows and my bed is against the wall opposite the desk. There's an armchair near the desk and behind the armchair there's a wardrobe. Opposite them, there's a chest of drawers with bookshelves next to it. I'm very pleased with my room.