Unit 8 Tiếng Anh lớp 9 Bài viết Write - Celebrations

1. Tác giả: LTTK CTV
    Đánh giá: ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪

Tóm tắt bài

Write Unit 8 Lớp 9

In Viet Nam people do not celebrate Mother's Day or Father's Day. You think it is necessary to have a day to celebrate for your mom and another for your dad. Write to a friend to share this idea. Follow this outline. (Ở Việt Nam, người ta thường không tổ chức Ngày lễ của Mẹ và của Cha. Bạn cho rằng cần thiết phải có một ngày lễ cho mẹ và một ngày lễ khác cho cha. Viết cho bạn của bạn để chia sẻ. Theo dàn ý dưới đây.)
    Guide to answer

Dear Nam,
    I'm writing to you to tell my idea about an important celebration. I think it is necessary to celebrate Mother's Day and Father's Day in our country. As we know everyone of us in this world has parents. So, the fact that there is a day to celebrate for them is reasonable. Moreover, it's occasion children can show their love and gratitude to their parents. What's more it's children's duty in the view of moral tradition of the nation.
    The time to celebrate those days is not near other public holidays, I guess. Mother's Day should be celebrated in early spring and Father's Day in early fall. Why do we celebrate those celebrations in these times of the year? I think it's the most suitable time because the weather is usually fine. Therefore the children who live apart can return home easily.
    On those days, all the children should return to their parents' house. It's advisable that they should have a family party. And I think it's not important that we should have special or expensive food. And it's not necessary to give our parents expensive gifts because our parents understand the meaning of our deeds. It's the love and the spirit that count, not the gifts or other material things. Mother and Father obviously enjoy their children and grandchildren's gathering.
    In a word, I think we should have Mother's Day and Father's Day.
    Your friend,
    Tran Le