Đề thi chọn HSG Tiếng Anh 10 năm 2017 – 2018 trường THPT Lý Thái Tổ – Bắc Ninh

1. Tác giả: LTTK CTV
    Đánh giá: ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪

Đề thi chọn HSG Tiếng Anh 10 năm 2017 – 2018 trường THPT Lý Thái Tổ – Bắc Ninh

Đề thi chọn HSG Tiếng Anh 10 năm 2017 – 2018 trường THPT Lý Thái Tổ – Bắc Ninh được biên soạn theo hình thức trắc nghiệm kết hợp tự luận, thí sinh làm bài trong khoảng thời gian 120 phút (không kể thời gian giao đề, thí sinh làm bài trực tiếp vào tờ đề thi), kỳ thi được tổ chức vào ngày 14/4/2018 nhằm tuyển chọn các em học sinh khối 10 vào đội tuyển học sinh giỏi Tiếng Anh của trường.

Các dạng câu hỏi trong đề thi HSG Tiếng Anh 10:
    PART 1: PHONOLOGY (2 points)
    I. Circle the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from those of the other words. (1pt)
    II. Circle the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the word whose stress pattern is different from that of the
    other three. (1pt)
    PART 2: VOCABULARY AND GRAMMAR (8.0 points)
    I. Circle the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the correct answer to each of the following question. (1 pt)
    II. Supply the correct tense/ form of the verb in brackets. (2 points)
    III. Circle the letter A, B, C, or D to show the underlined part that needs correction. (1pt)
    IV. Write a suitable preposition in each given space of the following sentences. (2pts)
    V. Write the correct form of each CAPITALISED word in the given spaces. (2pts)
    PART 3: READING (5.0 points)
    I. Read the following passage and circle the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions. (2.5 pts)
    II. Read the following passage and circle the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the correct word for each of the blanks. (2.5pts)
    PART 4: WRITING (5.0 points)
    I. Rewrite these sentences so that the new one has a similar meaning as the sentence preceded. (1.25pts)
    II. Do not change the given word, use it to write each of the following sentences so that each has a similar meaning as the original one. (1.25pts)
    III. Paragraph writing (2.5pts)

[​IMG]

✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪

Link tải tài liệu:

LINK TẢI TÀI LIỆU