Sách bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 7 - Unit 8 - Films - D. Reading

1. Tác giả: LTTK CTV
    Đánh giá: ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪

1. Read about Ewan McGregor in his fans' blog and choose the correct answer A, B, C, or D for each of the gap.
    Đọc đoạn văn sau về Ewan McGregor trên blog một người hâm mộ và chọn đáp án đúng A, B, C hoặc D điền vào chỗ trống.

01.jpg
    A. made
    A. attended
    A. acted
    A. profit
    A. filming
    B. played
    B. appeared
    B. performed
    B. money
    B. film
    C. worked
    C. joined
    C. starred
    C. presents
    C. to film
    D. starred
    D. participated
    D. took
    D. awards
    D. filmed
    Key - Đáp án:
    1. A; 2. B; 3. C; 4. D; 5. A

2. Read the text about Kirsten Dunst and answer the questions that follow.
    Đọc đoạn văn sau về Kirsten Dunst và trả lời các câu hỏi dưới đây.

Kirsten Dunst was born in New Jersey, USA, in 1982. Her acting career began at the age of three when she appeared in her firsts TV advert. She made her film debut with a small part in Woody Allen's New Stories (1989).
    In 1994, she got her big break in Interview with the Vampire, performing with famous megastars Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise. Her performance as a creepy kid earned her a Golden Globe nomination, the MTV Award for Best Breakthrough Performance and the Saturn award for Best Young Actress.
    Over the next few years, she starred inmore hit movies including Little Women (1994),Jumanji (1995), the romantic Get Over It (2001) and Mona Lisa Smile with Julia Roberts (2003). However, her most successful films are the Spider-Man film (2002 and 2004) with Tobey Maguire, where she plays the part of superhero Spider-Man's girlfriend, Mary Jane.

02.jpg

Key - Đáp án:
    1. Kirsten Dunst was born in 1982, in New Jersey, USA.
    2. It was New York Stores (1989).
    3. She played the part of a creepy kid.
    4. She won the MTV Award for Best Breakthrough Performance and the Saturn award for Best Young Actress.
    5. Her most successful films are the Spider-Man films (2002 and 2004).

3. This is Duong's letter to his friend telling him about his favourite film. Put the following paragraphs in the correct order.
    Đây là bức thư của Dương gửi bạn cậu ấy nói về bộ phim cậu ấy thích nhất. Sắp xếp các đoạn văn theo đúng thứ tự.
    A
    : Spider-Man 2 is a sicence fiction film set in the USA. It stars Tobey Maguire, my favourite actor. Spider-Man, who is also Peter Parker, has special spider-like powers. He can jump from building to building and make huge spider webs to save people. In this film his adventures continue when he meets the evil Doc Ock, who has powers just like Spiderman. At the same time Peter Parker is in love with Mary Jane, played by Kirsten Dunst, but he can't tell her because he has to keep Spider-Man a secret. I won't tell you what happens in case you want to watch it!
    B: What about you? What types of films do you like?
    Have you been to the cinema lately? What did you see? Write back and tell me.
    Yours,
    Duong
    C: Dear Nick,
    How are you? I'm writing to te you about the great film I saw last Saturday at the cinema. I went to see Spider-Man 2 with some friends.
    D: Spider-Man 2 has a lot of fantastic action scenes and the stunts are amazing. The film also has romance - there's something for everyone. I think it is worth watching.
    Key - Đáp án:
    C-A-D-B